American Heart Association CPR Instructor
American Red Cross Lifeguard (Deep Water and Water Front)
• Accustomed to working with Stunt Coordinators & stunt teams as well as full production staff in the care & well-being of crew during long hours on set.
• Filling out PCR’s with detail & precision for a variety of injuries & formats depending on the productions’ needs
• Can provide timely care within a large spectrum of injuries & keeping jump kit prepared for an unpredictable environment. Please ask for kit fees & can add to kit depending on location needs.
• Have worked feature films, live shows, fight workshops, short films, & network television & with a wide age range
• Eligible to work as a set medic anywhere in the United States. Local with License in Los Angeles & Atlanta.
Credits include (See IMDB for Full Credits):