Set Medic and Live Entertainment Medic
• Accustomed to working with Stunt Coordinators as I am also a professional stunt woman
• Filling out PCR’s with detail & precision for a variety of injuries & formats depending on the productions’ needs
• Can provide timely care within a large spectrum of injuries & keeping jump kit prepared for an unpredictable environment
• Have worked feature films, live shows, fight workshops, short films, & network television & with a wide age range
• Eligible to work as a set medic anywhere in the United States. Local in Los Angeles & Atlanta.
Credits include (See IMDB for Full Credits):
- Nickelodeon's Jagger Eaton's Mega Life. Superjacket Productions. Season 1.
- Clinical. Feature Film. Transplant Films.
- The Most Interesting Man in Showbusiness. Knockabout Pictures.
- World Peace. Rent Now Productions
• EMT/AEMT Clinicals with American Medial Response in Stone Mountain, GA
• Paramedics I have worked with: Elizabeth Dunn, Keyetta Sheldon, Joshua Wheelis, Raz Hile, Shawn Balentine
Current Certifications & Licenses available on Request
References also available per request
Jessica Bennett _ Medic Resume.pdf
Size : 266.81 Kb
Type : pdf